We, KRYFS Power Components Ltd. (KPCL),
boast of a brilliant past and look forward to an equally bright future as a manufacturing company specializing in various raw materials required for constructing innovative transformers, CRGO laminations and transformer core. From humble beginnings, today we have become a powerful company with a formidable presence in the industry.
We planted our roots in December 1992,
and have been identifying new ways to satisfy clients and take our business to unprecedented heights since then. As a manufacturer & service provider,
we feel glad that for nearly 30 years we have been helping customers get easy access to the best designed CRGO Lamination Core, Solar Transformer, MS Transformer Tank, Electrical Transformer Tank, etc., backed with affordable Annual Maintenance Contractor Service
With our focus on improving the energy landscape of India with leading-edge products and intelligently-designed solutions encompassing the entire value chain of energy supply, we erected our first manufacturing plant in Palghar in Maharashtra. Our production capacity was of 120 MT per annum in December 1992, which we efficiently scaled up to 50,000 MT per annum in the year 2022. Our manufacturing excellence touched new heights with the installation of GEORG TBA 400 cut to length machines, and the production of low-loss AMORPHUS core loops for Distribution Transformers (1-phase and 3-phase) in the years that followed.
Today, we have 600+ staff members across various departments to handle our operations, including the engineering and transfer of new technologies and innovation across markets where our solutions have managed to secure unequalled reputation with their performance, reliability and value. Our becoming a trusted name of the Indian energy sector can be credited to the way we have massively contributed to expanding the complete value chain of energy supply, covering various facets of energy generation, transmission and distribution under the KRYFS Group. We were popular as Pratik Transformers Pvt. Ltd. and later came to be known as KRYFS Transformers Pvt. Ltd. (KTPL) once we started working as a business arm of the KRYFS Group.
We began operating with new goals and ambitions and started engineering Distribution Transformers in different models in the year 2003, employing high-tech facilities at our manufacturing unit and repair unit in Vadodara. We then expanded our manufacturing works by setting up a third factory in Vadodara for cutting cores for Distribution Transformers.
Currently, the Power Transformers we design are in agreement with national ( IS ) and international standards and are made available in multiple capacities (from 10 KVA up to 3000 KVA), 33 KV class. The fault-free designs in Transformers that we offer meet client specifications and design expectations as they are type tested for Dynamic and Thermal ability to withstand short circuit, impulse (both full wave and chopped wave), etc. Type tests also includes assuring the functional stability and reliability of our range through temperature rise test, noise level measurement, Tan delta test, etc., at NABL laboratories like CPRI & ERDA. We feel proud that many utilities across India are powering ahead with our range of transformers in which we supply more than 10,000 per year Distribution Transformers today.
Our sacrosanct values are intrinsic to our operations as a forward-looking company. Core values that matter to us and are maintained at all costs are:
- Honesty: We always adopt an honest working approach.
- Humility: We remain humble as we strive to make a difference in our sector.
- Hard Work: Knowing that success stems from hard work, we put in long hours of work to reach our goals.
- Humanitarian Approach: We treat customers, suppliers, colleagues, superiors and subordinates with courtesy and respect by adopting a humanitarian approach to life.
- Hamesha Kaizen: We never stay stagnant as we believe stagnancy disrupts progress. We work with the philosophy of making continuous improvement and progress in everything that we do.
We also adopt a Helpful Nature
when associating with anyone. We believe that extending a helpful hand brings a sense of pleasure, therefore we help others as much as we can. Moreover, following a Happy Outlook
, we work with a positive mindset to deliver results that promote happiness for everyone.
By honouring and acting on these values, we have managed gaining goodwill of 3000+ Satisfied Customers in all these years whom we have supplied innovative solutions in the form of CRGO Lamination Core, Solar Transformer, MS Transformer Tank, Electrical Transformer Tank, etc.Our Team
Good team dynamics can be practiced when a company has the right people at the helm of its affairs. At KRYFS Power Components Ltd. (KPCL), we boast of being mentored and steered by the right people. Our core members are:
- Saif Qureishi- CEO & MD: He is the passionate and young-at-heart CEO of our group company and a dynamic leader who loves to take on new challenges headlong. He believes that there is always room for improvement when one is keen on learning new things everyday.
- Hasan Iqbal- Officer in Charge of Operations: Known for his sheer dedication and incredible determination, he is a business stalwart with extensive experience in business-to-business operations. His role has been instrumental in the formation of KRYFS as a globally famed name.
- Ilyas Gadriwala- Managing Director of Finance: The face of effective leadership, Ilyas Gadriwala is one of the most loved mentors of the KRYFS Group. He has played a key role in many successful structural initiatives and acquisitions for the company so far.
- Mohan Trivedi- Head of Production: A well-balanced leader, he has been instrumental in establishing the Silvassa unit. In his new role, he is in charge of overseeing the development of fabrication facility for transformer tank and manufacturing.
- Vijay Kumar Dubey- GM Operations: Perceived by KRYFSians as an inspiring mentor, he moved up the ranks from a security guard to the man who now leads the operations of the core business of KRYFS Group.
- Tamim Sultan- General Manager, Business Development: A leader that believes being positive and happy can take you to places, Mr. Sultan brings a wealth of sales and purchasing knowledge to the table. One of the jolliest leaders of the company known for his refreshing candour, he is a key figure in the development of the transformer business unit in Kherdi, as well as leads the Business Development for all KRYFS products.
- Dilip Barnwal- Assistant General Manager (Operations): The trendsetter of Rising Young Leader in the company, he began his career as an Auditor and is now elevating the success of the company by expanding its transformer business in the Western region of the nation.
- Alosh Kumar- Assistant General Manager-Information Technology: Mr. Kumar is the Director of KRYFSs center of excellence and is fondly called the Muscular Leader. He has been using his strategic skills in developing and establishing the foundation for the center of excellence to maximize automation and support business goals.
The reputation of KRYFS as an industry leader has not been achieved overnight. Grueling hours of hard work for bringing improvements in our solutions while safeguarding our people and the Planet has helped us in coming this far. We realize that best serving the needs of customers, associates, employees and also stockholders can be a tightrope walk. However, we have managed turning every possibility into a new achievement through our relentless passion and undiluted commitment towards quality.
As many companies fight the price war and focus on pocketing profits, we at KRYFS keep quality at the heart of our operations. Considering it as something valuable and non-negotiable, we ensure that our factory is periodically inspected by certifying agencies as per the prescribed laws in many countries.
KRYFS QC inspection begins right from the stage of raw material receipt where incoming materials are checked by experts for quality conformance to various specifications. A fresh set of eyes keeps a check on all products like CRGO Lamination Core, Electrical Transformer Tank, etc. - from production to delivery. An NABL lab that is at the top of our infrastructural framework is also maintained to ensure CRGO coils coming into the premises of the company are quality tested for allowed losses and only unparalleled quality standards get reflected in the projects we deliver.
Implementation of the right quality management programs that are on par with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS-18001 helps us predict problems and take proactive steps to prevent their reoccurrence. Best quality control practices underpinning our operations is what makes us the preferred lamination cutting facility for 4 globally distinguished Lamination manufacturers today, viz. Tata Steel, AK Steel (USA), Bao Steel (China) and JFE (Japan).
Following checks are done as a part of our continual focus on greater innovation in products/processes:
- Bending test
- Insulation resistivity
- Specific Core loss at different flux densities by Epstein and SST method
- Stacking factor test
- Permeability at B800 and B100
KRYFS founded the KRYFS Charitable Trust (KCT) in 2007 as a non-profit entity aimed at providing a committed approach to community development, as an early adopter of Corporate Social Responsibility. KRYFS has always been participating in several CSR activities through KPCL, Rotary Club programs and KCT, with roughly INR 33.6 million spent on these initiatives in the last 5 years. The corporation has always tried to conduct business in harmony with its social responsibilities.
At KRYFS, we allocate funds to take initiatives for community development, education, healthcare, environment, skill development, etc. Some of the projects undertaken in collaboration with Rotary International are as under:
- In collaboration with Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in Andheri, 110 pediatric heart operations were successfully done for underprivileged children.
- Provided buses and e-learning kits to society of education leading to the empowerment of approximately 300 underprivileged children.
- Provided modern equipment to Bachhubhai KBHB Eye Hospital.
- Provided 112 e-learning kits, including projectors & software, and positively affected the lives of 7000 students in Palghar district.
- Established rehabilitation and learning centers for children who are deaf or blind.
Integrated Village Development Programme-Panegaon, Tal-Ambad, Dist- Jalna
Panegaon is a village in Jalna district of Maharashtra in the Ambad block. It is located 23 kilometers from the Taluka headquarters of Ambad. With an average annual rainfall of 483.64 mm, this town is classified as semiarid. Since November 2017, an integrated village development programme under Rotary Clubs Global Grant-Humanitarian initiative has been underway in Panegaon to meet the community needs of Panegaon residents and benefit them with sustainable and measurable results.Objective
The long-term CSR goal of KRYFS is to adopt a holistic approach towards overall community development and increase the quality of life of economically deprived people through well-managed projects in education, with a special focus on the girl child, the environment, and healthcare.